Thursday, May 30, 2013

Femme Fatale Keeper of the Grove Review

Hello there!
Today I have another amazing polish by Femme Fatale Cosmetics to show you today. I was sent a mini size from the lovely Sophie for review. :)
This is Keeper of the Grove. I actually already had purchased the full size version of this polish but I hadn't worn it yet, so I wasn't too fussed that I got a mini bottle for review.
Keeper of the Grove is a bright lime jelly base, with a whole bunch of lime green, blue and pink glitters, some of them are holographic too! And it even has a few light pink hearts throughout!
The consistency of this polish was a little thick, because it is so packed with glitters. But I really like that in a glitter polish because it means that you get more glitter on the nail with each coat. :) If this polish was thin, you'd have to do a bazillion coats to get this look on the nail.

I've used 2 coats of Keeper of the Grove + 2 coats of top coat in my swatch.
I love this polish, it's sooo glittery and sparkly! I don't really know how the actual colour suits my skin tone but oh well. I can't even explain to you how pretty this is in person, oh my gosh.
And here's a little video clip to show you the sparkly-ness! :) (Watch it in 720p HD - it'll look terrible otherwise lol)
Femme Fatale polishes are 3 Free and are available on their website for $9.85 each (shades that are being discontinued are less), and they also stock around 20 other indie brands which is awesome. :) However, they only ship nail polish within Australia so if you're interested in buying internationally you can check out Harlow & Co, Shoppe Eclecticco, Llarowe, Norway Nails, Color4Nails and BeautySoFly (wow that's a lot of places lol).

 photo siggy_zps5e5fc22a.png
Twitter || Facebook || Instagram || YouTube
*Product(s) in this post were provided to me by the company or PR for my 100% honest review. For more info please read my Disclosure Policy*

3 comments:

  1. So pretty! I like how the colours of the glitter spice it up from being just plain green. I'm not really a fan of green polish, but I think sparkly is an exception, =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute, really love it :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think this might be in my next Femme Fatale order... I almost got it in the flash sale but I was trying to be good! xD

    ReplyDelete