Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Serum No5 Poppy Fields Review

Hey guys! Today I have a polish by Serum No5 to show you.
I received this polish for review, from Femme Fatale Cosmetics. Femme Fatale Cosmetics is an Aussie indie polish brand, but they also stock other Aussie and international brands on the site! Serum No5 is one of them. :)
This is Poppy Fields by Serum No5. It's a sheer red (leaning a bit pink) base with lots of red glitters throughout. It has hex glitters, circles, some small flakes, and a few gold circles and black small glitters mixed in as well.
Some of the hex glitters in this have a reflective curl, but although they look like they might be bumpy or stand up on the nail, they feel smooth once you add a top coat. I think glitters with a reflective curl actually look interesting.
I layered 2 coats of Poppy Fields over Sinful Colors Cross My Heart.
This isn't a polish I'd usually choose for myself but I love being able to try out new brands. The formula on this was nice so I'd definitely like to try some more Serum No.5 polishes.
I think this polish would be a good one to wear on Remembrance Day.

Here is a more colour accurate photo taken on my iPhone (go figure, right?!).
Serum No.5 can be found on Femme Fatale Cosmetics for Aussie residents! You can also find a wide range of other Australian and international indie brands on there. They restock often too and the prices are really great, so be sure to check it out :)

 photo siggy_zps5e5fc22a.png
Twitter || Facebook || Instagram || YouTube
*Product(s) in this post were provided to me by the company or PR for my 100% honest review. For more info please read my Disclosure Policy*

3 comments: