Wednesday, November 20, 2013

Pretty Pots Nutcracker Trio {Swatches & Review}

Hi guys! I have a Christmas trio from Aussie indie brand Pretty Pots to share with you today! This is their new Nutcracker collection for Christmas.
The Nutcracker was one of Jalene's {the creator of Pretty Pots} favourite Christmas stories, so that's where the inspiration from this collection came from. {Whenever I think of the Nutcracker - my mind goes straight to the Barbie & the Nutcracker movie. LOL - anyone else? Please tell me I'm not alone.}

Without further ado, here are the pretties. :D

Christmas Treats is a white shimmery base with red, green and gold small glitters, plus red and green circle glitters and gold stars. The large glitters in this do require a little fishing, so Jalene included a little baggie of stars and circle glitters to add to the manicure which is really nice. :)
This polish is beautiful, and perfect for Christmas! You guys probably know that I love star {and other shapes - but especially star} glitters, so I adore this polish! :D
The colours in Christmas Treats are made to resemble a Christmas tree.
2 coats + 1 coat of top coat.


Princely is a sheer blue jelly base with gold, red and silver glitters. This is so packed with glitter, so the best application method for these would be to dab the glitter on. I think most people would prefer to layer this over a base colour but I just did two coats alone.
The colours in Princely are inspired by the Toy Soldier in the Nutcracker.
2 dabbed coats + 1 coat of top coat.


Sugar Plum Faerie is a purple tinted base with purple, pink and silver micro glitters. This is another that you may want to layer over a base colour, but I chose to do two coats alone. Next time I would probably do a third.
This baby is super sparkly and gorgeous. The glitters in it are mostly holographic so it really goes crazy in the sun! :D
Sugar Plum Faerie is sparkly to give it a sense of magic.
2 coats + 1 coat of top coat.



The Nutcracker trio is available now from the Pretty Pots store. {They can be purchased separately or in the trio.}

Pretty Pots

*Product(s) in this post were provided to me by the company or PR for my 100% honest review. For more info please read my Disclosure Policy*

No comments:

Post a Comment