Monday, May 13, 2013

Movie - ANMonday

Hello there! :) I hope you had a great weekend. Happy Mother's Day for yesterday to all the mums out there! ♥

Today for ANMonday the theme is Movies! I love doing movie inspired nail art.
Today a bunch of us have done minions from Despicable Me! There's a new Despicable Me movie coming out this year which I'm particularly excited to see - they are so cute!

This is actually my second time doing minions on my nails! I think I did them about 6 months ago or so and I think my second go is definitely an improvement.
This definitely took me longer than I usually like to spend on nail art however, even though it's pretty easy to do. I used a lot of different sized brushes and dotting tools for this.
Polishes used:
Face of Australia Easy Peasy Lemon Squeezy
Ulta3 Calypso Blue
Essie Off the Shoulder
Black and white acrylic paint
Seche Vite top coat

Sorry I only had one photo to show you. :( lol.

There's some other awesome movies coming out this year so I hope to do lots of movie inspired nail looks! :D Even for movies that aren't new, just ones I love.
Let me know if you have any requests, and tell me what movie you're most excited to see this year! ♥ I could name at least 5 that I'm looking forward to but then I'd give away all the nail art I hope to do. ;)

 photo siggy_zps5e5fc22a.png
Twitter || Facebook || Instagram || YouTube

10 comments: