Friday, August 23, 2013

Glam Polish Indigo Sparkle

It's no secret that Glam Polish is one of my absolute favourite indie nail polish brands, and just one of my favourite brands overall! Her polishes are absolutely adorable and gorgeous, and so my style. :) The polish I'm going to show you today is no exception!


This is Indigo Sparkle, Glam Polish's first holo! It's an indigo (as the name would suggest), with that beautiful holographic sparkly shimmer! :) I think it sort of has a pink shimmer through it, also. It's sooo pretty! And quite a bit more holographic-looking in person! Sorry that my photos don't do it justice.

I used 2 super duper easy coats with no top coat. (If your nails are longer than mine, you may need 3 coats.)



This polish will be available from Glam Polish soon {possibly tomorrow}! Follow her social media sites {listed below} for updates!

Glam Polish

*Product(s) in this post were provided to me by the company or PR for my 100% honest review. For more info please read my Disclosure Policy*

2 comments: