Tuesday, August 27, 2013

Try It On Tuesdays: A England St George

Hi guys!! :)
Sorry I haven't blogged in a few days! I didn't have much to share on the weekend and I skipped AN Monday because I had a fairly busy weekend.
I just want to say - I am soooo excited that today was a bit of a warmer day here in Adelaide! I wore shorts! :O Spring is on its way!

I have my first (and only) A England polish to share with you today for Try It On Tuesday! I actually bought this like 6 months ago and hadn't even tried it yet. Am I crazy?!
I realise that A England isn't exactly a "mainstream" brand (Try It On Tuesdays is supposed to be mainstream polish only) but I think it's more of an in between brand than an "indie" brand if that makes sense.


St George is a teal leaning green with a subtle holographic finish.
It was almost opaque in one coat. Actually, you could get away with one coat. But I did two because I just did. :) LOL. I didn't use top coat for this swatch because it dried fairly quickly.


It's not quite as pretty in the shade but I still really like it. :)
I picked up my bottle of St George from Llarowe.

Thanks for visiting! ♥

6 comments:

  1. This is such a BEAUTY! I am in love with it since it came out... and never got my hands on it. Never tried either, go figure! Looks wesome on you too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a glorious and beautiful polish!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's beautiful!
    Kelly from Tuxarina

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous colour! I couldn't choose between this and Dragon so ended up getting neither :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Caitlin Vine (Muggle ManicuresAugust 28, 2013 at 2:46 PM

    ugh this is BEAUTIFUL! I don't normally like greens on myself but I NEED this haha

    ReplyDelete
  6. This shade is still one of my favorites EVER! And I looooove how it looks on you.

    ReplyDelete