Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Try It On Tuesdays: Orly Rage

Hi guys! It's Try It On Tuesday again! I think I skipped it again last week, woops lol. I have been wanting to try some more winter-y colours because it's almost the end of winter here and I feel as though I've only worn a few season appropriate colours lately!


This is Orly Rage. It's one of Orly's most popular colours (I didn't actually look that up but it has to be! It's especially popular in the YouTube beauty community) and I think that most people who have a large nail polish collection would own this colour, or at least have heard of it.

Rage is a rose gold foil. Not much else to say about it other than that! When you paint it on, it looks a little bit brush-stroke-y but as it dries the brush strokes go away a bit. I found that it dried very quickly. The first coat was a little streaky also, but the second was great. I didn't use a top coat on my swatch because it did dry so quickly.


I'd have to say this polish is a staple in anyone's collection! I think it's perfect for autumn especially, but you could wear it any time really. :)


Thanks for visiting! ♥

5 comments:

  1. Yep, I have this one too and love it. It's a must have. It looks awesome on your nails. Perfect length!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been vacillating about this color. But I should get it. 'Cause I have room for more polishes. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a gorgeous colour! One of those polishes I didn't realise I needed until I saw it properly.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This polish is gorgeous and your pictures of it are amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have this too! Should use it again soon :).

    ReplyDelete