Tuesday, January 28, 2014

Dandelions. {Nailz Craze plate NC01}

I have my last Nailz Craze stamping plate to show you today. I've absolutely loved using them. They're amazing quality.

This is plate NC01. It has some awesome butterfly wing images, a peacock feather, hearts, something that looks like a four-leaf-clover (but perhaps they're just supposed to be hearts too), and a cute dandelion.
I decided to use the dandelion image for my manicure. My stamping isn't great for this manicure so please excuse that. I used Ulta3 Black Satin to stamp with, and my Winstonia Stamper and Scraper.

Polishes used: Essie Bikini So Teeny, OPI My Boyfriend Scales Walls, Ulta3 Black Satin.
I added some of these cute little black star glitters to the base of the nail. I bought them from Cherry Poppin' Nails.
The inspiration for this manicure came from Marta/ChitChat Nails. I loved what she did with this plate, here.
I've adored using the Nailz Craze stamping plates, and I think that if you like stamping or even want to try it, these plates are great. They have some of the cutest designs I've seen on stamping plates!
post signature
*Product(s) in this post were provided to me by the company or PR for my 100% honest review.
 For more info please read my Disclosure Policy*

5 comments: