Friday, March 22, 2013

Emily de Molly "Harmony"

Hello everyone! Welcome to my first proper post on my new blog! I am very excited for this new change. :) It will take a bit of getting used to, of course, so I hope you'll bear with me. Today I'll be showing you a polish I wore a few days ago.

This is Emily De Molly's "Harmony". It is a light grey creme/jelly base that has a slight shimmer to it, with teal, purple and white larger hex glitters as well as smaller lavender glitters.
I've done 2 coats of "Harmony". :)

*Please excuse the fact that my hands look a different colour in each photo here.*
After wearing this for about a day, I decided I wanted to try out my new Winstonia plates and stamp over it. I used plate W111 and silver. I'm not an expert stamper as you can see but I still really like the way this looks.
Emily de Molly polishes are available on Etsy for anyone in Australia, but if you're not, then you can check out Shoppe Eclecticco or Llarowe.
Hope you enjoyed this post and please follow my blog for more posts! :)

Elissa ♥
Twitter || Instagram || YouTube

4 comments:

  1. I am OBSESSED with Emily de Molly Polish. I only own 2 at the moment but definitely plan on getting more soon. This is such a gorgeous colour :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love Emily De Molly too! I only had 2 until last week and now I have about 6 haha.

      Delete
  2. I'm really enjoying the design and layout of your blog.
    It's a very easy on the eyes which makes it much more enjoyable for
    me to come here and visit more often. Did you hire out a developer to create your theme?
    Superb work!

    my website; control

    ReplyDelete