Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Welcome To Ten Little Nubs!

Hello and welcome to Ten Little Nubs! :) Thanks so much for visiting my NEW blog!
My name is Elissa and my old blog is Lissa's Polish Addiction. I really wanted a fresh start and a new name, so I thought creating a new blog would be better than trying to change my old one. Lissa's Polish Addiction will still be there indefinitely, though. :)

So here we are! I'm really excited about this change and I hope that you will be too.
If you don't follow the nail blogging community very much then you might not understand it. A lot of girls refer to their nails as "nubbins" or "nubs" when they are super short with not a lot of, or no free edge (the white tip). And since I like to (usually) keep my nails at this length I thought it was a perfect name for my new blog!

Though I have a new name, I will be continuing with this blog exactly like my old one.
Every Monday I participate in the Aussie Nails Monday challenge which I created! Around 25-30 other polish obsessed ladies from the Aussie Nails Facebook group participate and it's a lot of fun and a great way to challenge yourself to try out new things and get outside your comfort zone.
For a couple of months I'm also participating in the Disney Princess Nail Art Challenge started by Bec from LacquerDreams every Saturday. So far we have already done "Jasmine".

I have created a few new social media accounts to go along with this blog and I would LOVE if you'd follow me there.
Twitter @tenlittlenubs
Instagram @tenlittlenubs
I'll also be continuing with my current YouTube channel. I just figured it would be easier to keep my YouTube the same.

You can also follow my blog via BlogLovin' to make sure you stay updated with all of my posts! :) Or you can also follow me via GFC if you prefer to follow blogs that way (see sidebar).

So again, I just want to really thank you for visiting and I hope you'll follow me. :)

Elissa ♥
Twitter || Instagram || YouTube

1 comment: