Monday, April 8, 2013

Candy - Aussie Nails Monday

Hey ladies! I hope you all had a nice weekend. :)
Today for Aussie Nails Monday the theme is Candy (or lollies or chocolate if you're from Australia!).
For my mani I used almost all China Glaze polishes without even meaning to!
On my pointer, middle and pinky I used a base of Sinful Colors "Snow Me White", then over that I sponged China Glaze "Dance Baby", "Tart-y For The Party" and "For Audrey". I have a gradient tutorial here if you're interested in seeing how I did this. The colours together remind me of fairy floss (or cotton candy if you're from somewhere else, haha). This part of the mani was inspired by Peachy Polish (or you might know her as Valesha if you follow her on Instagram), I saw her do something similar a while back and it was so adorable! It stuck in my mind and was the first thing I thought of when I thought of 'candy' nails.
Then, over the gradient I stamped using the same Sinful Colors white polish and a image with lollipops and candies from Bundle Monster plate BM306.
On my ring finger and thumb I've done 2 coats of China Glaze "It's A Trap-eze" which is a white (I think?) base with lots of multicoloured glitter in it.
So, for something a bit different, what's your favourite lollies or chocolate? :D I think my favourite chocolate would have to be Ferrero Rochers or any hazelnut chocolate. I also love Kinder chocolate. Mmmm :P
 photo siggy_zps5e5fc22a.png
Twitter || Facebook || Instagram || YouTube

13 comments:

  1. So sweet and also spring looking manicure, lovely :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute! It's A Trap-eze it so awesome <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a cute combination, I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is super cute! I love the colors you have chosen!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I wore a mani with these colors recently. They look so good together.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love them together too! I'll have to do more manis with this combo again :)

      Delete
  6. I have nominated your blog for an award :)
    Please see all the details here:
    http://pimpedoutnails.blogspot.com.au/2013/04/nomination-for-best-blog-award.html

    You Rock!!!

    K

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is incredibly pretty and feminine :D

    ReplyDelete