Friday, April 5, 2013

OPI "Can't Find My Czechbook" and Shades Of Phoenix "Tartarus"

Hey guys! Guess what... The nubbies are back! :D Yep, I got sick of them being a little longer and chopped them off.
This mani I'm going to show you today is what I'm wearing right now. :) It's a bit of a weird combo, and not what I usually do, but I kinda like it!
On my thumb, pointer and middle finger I'm wearing OPI "Can't Find My Czechbook" and on my ring and pinky I have Essence "Black Is Back" topped with Shades Of Phoenix "Tartarus" which I think is discontinued, sorry. :( Tartarus is a clear base with silver microglitter, aqua circles, hot pink square and purple square glitters! So awesome.
I kinda feel like this mani doesn't "go" that well, but oh well! I love seeing mix and match sort of manis like this. Do you have any colour combo suggestions? :D

 photo siggy_zps5e5fc22a.png
Twitter || Facebook || Instagram || YouTube
*"Tartarus" by Shades Of Phoenix was provided to me by the company or PR for my 100% honest review. For more info please read my Disclosure Policy*

4 comments:

  1. I love this combination. I think it's really cool that you did glitter on two nails.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've nominated you for a blog award, for all the details, go to:

    http://lilyloveslouise.blogspot.com.au/2013/04/nomination-for-best-blog-award.html

    LLL xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I nominated you for a best blog award :) for all the details visit

    http://justanotherpolishjunkie.blogspot.com.au/2013/04/nomination-for-best-blog-award.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love these together! That glitter is fabulous. How do you like the Essence black polish? I'm in the market for a new black :)

    ReplyDelete