Saturday, April 13, 2013

Cinderella - Disney Princess Nail Art Challenge

Hi guys! Today I have the next princess in the Disney Princess Nail Art Challenge. I skipped the past two weeks because I was a bit unorganised and didn't plan ahead like I usually do for challenges, and then found that I didn't have enough time for them. :(
But I made sure to plan ahead for this one because I love Cinderella, which is today's princess! :) I think Cinderella was my favourite princess when I was little.
For my Cinderella nails I've gone with a blue, silver and white theme. :)
On my pointer, middle & pinky I've used a base of Ulta3 Soft Hydrangea, which is a light blue with a really subtle silver shimmer. I stamped over it with BundleMonster plate BM310 using Sinful Colors Snow Me White.
On my thumb and ring finger I've used Essie Borrowed & Blue as my base, and then used OPI Crown Me Already for the glitter gradient.
 Since Cinderella is/was my favourite princess - who's your favourite? :)
Check out these lovely ladies' Princess manis today! ♥
Have a great weekend, everyone ♥

 photo siggy_zps5e5fc22a.png

5 comments:

  1. The color is beautiful and the stamping design is perfect for the challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very fun and I think you captured her beautifully!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous mani, it represent Cinderella so well. Belle was always my favorite...I mean, who wouldn't want that library?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aurora and Belle were always my favorites :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like the idea of this challenge and this mani is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete