Sunday, April 14, 2013

Aphrodite Lacquers "Wherefore Art Thou"

Hi guys! Today I have a polish to show you that I wore a couple of weekends ago (that's why my nails are a little longer here). It's been sitting in my drafts since then so I thought it was time to post it! Haha.

This is Aphrodite Lacquers "Wherefore Art Thou". It's a sheer jelly base which I'm pretty sure is a super light pink, almost white. It has different shapes & sizes of white and pink glitter including circle glitter! I do love circle glitter. It also has a bit of a pink shimmer.
I wore 3 coats + top coat, but I could've easily gotten away with 2 coats. It was really easy to apply and didn't give me any issues.

5 comments:

  1. When it comes to polishes like these, the ones with the milky white base is always my favourite :) nice swatch. Your nails look nice being a little longer like that

    ReplyDelete
  2. Seriously your nails are amazing. So jealous! And that polish is so pretty too! But your nails make anything look amazing!

    ReplyDelete