Friday, May 24, 2013

Emily de Molly Cosmic Forces

Hey guys! Today I have a polish from Emily de Molly to show you!
This is Cosmic Forces and I believe that this is a quite sought after color. :D I'm so glad to have this beauty in my collection.
Cosmic Forces is a plum purple jelly base with pink and purple glitters throughout and I think the main reason I wanted this... is the awesome huge holographic circle glitters! :D They just look so cool! Haha.
I used 2 coats of Cosmic Forces, with 1 coat of Essence Gel Look top coat + 1 coat of Seche Vite.
The large circles do stick up a little on the nail, they don't really curve with the nail but that doesn't really bother me since I adore the overall look. They're also a little hard to get out of the bottle since they are large they tend to sink but I left the bottle upside down for a few minutes before applying it and gave it a little shake and then had no problem getting some awesome holo dots. ;)
You can find Emily de Molly polishes on her Etsy store, but if you're not in Aus you can find them on Llarowe, Shoppe Eclecticco and Norway Nails which all ship worldwide.


**********
Don't forget to enter my GIVEAWAY!
 photo siggy_zps5e5fc22a.png
Twitter || Facebook || Instagram || YouTube

2 comments: