Saturday, May 25, 2013

Glam Polish Star Candy - Mei Mei's Signatures Exclusive!

Hey guys! I ordered some polishes from Glam Polish recently and Rachel was kind enough to send me a couple to review! :)

This polish is Star Candy by Glam Polish, and it's an exclusive colour for Mei Mei's Signatures! Mei Mei's Signatures is a site that ships worldwide and they stock indie nail polishes from all over the world, as well as other nails and beauty stuff!
Star Candy is a clear base, with all different sizes and colours of NEON GLITTER! :D This is definitely one of the coolest polishes I've tried in a while! So much fun. There's blue, green, yellow, pink and orange glitters of all shapes and sizes including stars, huge hexes, small hexes, medium size hexes, squares, micro glitters and probably more but that's all I could see. I especially love the stars in this polish. It's totally packed full of them! :D
I layered 1 dabbed coat of Star Candy over Sinful Colors Easy Going, which is a baby pink but it almost looks white.
It was pretty easy to pick up the glitters on the brush and I didn't have to fish for them too much.

I used 1 coat of Essence Gel Look top coat + 2 coats of Seche Vite top coat over this. It wasnt very gritty feeling with just 1 coat of Essence and 1 coat of Seche but sometimes I get a bit obsessed with having my nails to feel completely glassy smooth so yeah LOL.
Star Candy will be available from Mei Mei's Signatures in June!

 photo siggy_zps5e5fc22a.png
Twitter || Facebook || Instagram || YouTube
*Product(s) in this post were provided to me by the company or PR for my 100% honest review. For more info please read my Disclosure Policy*

9 comments: