Sunday, May 26, 2013

Lilypad Lacquer Karmeleon

Today I have a really cool polish to show you from Lilypad Lacquer! :D Lilypad Lacquer is a fairly new  Aussie indie brand (I think? Maybe just new to me) and they do mostly duochromes, neons and holographic finish polishes.
Today I have one of their duochrome glitters to show you!
Karmeleon is a clear base, with small glitters that shift from blue/purple/green. You see mostly purple/teal on the nail though. In the bottle you also see a bit of a gold which is soo pretty, I wish it showed up on the nail.
I layered 3 coats of Karmeleon over black and topped it with Seche Vite top coat.

I'm not a big duochrome girl. I hate frosty looking duochromes especially but I really enjoy this one because it's glitter! :D
This really is a cool polish! I couldn't stop staring at my nails when I had it on!
Here's a little video so you can see the colour shift! :)
If you're in Aus I definitely recommend you check out Lilypad Lacquer's store! They have sooo many polishes, you're sure to find something you like. :)

 photo siggy_zps5e5fc22a.png
Twitter || Facebook || Instagram || YouTube

5 comments: