Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Crabtree & Evelyn 60 Second Fix For Hands Review

Hey guys! I have been wanting to do a review/rave about this product for a couple of months now but I keep forgetting about it! But I thought a lot of you would really love this product so I decided I must do a post on it!
This is the 60 Second Fix For Hands kit (is it a kit? idk) from Crabtree & Evelyn. I bought this from eBay a while ago after reading this post on ChitChatNails and seeing that this is her favourite hand cream. I'm a huge sucker for trying new hand and cuticle care products so I had to try it out for myself. :) The kit comes with the Hand Recovery which is a scrub, and the Hand Therapy which is the hand cream.
I couldn't find the hand cream alone online so I purchased it with the hand scrub in the set and I'm so glad I did! But unfortunately I can't find the original link to the exact one I bought, and all the other ones on eBay seem to be expensive. I did find both products in the set seperately however. Hand cream here & scrub here (listing is for 2 bottles of the scrub so I think that's a pretty good deal).

Hand Recovery (scrub)
So on the instructions that comes in the set, it says that you start with dry hands and use a generous amount of the scrub (Hand Recovery) - I actually don't use a "generous" amount, I just use a like, two peas size amount haha, a little more than what is shown in the photo. I don't want to waste the product since it was a little pricey for me. So then you massage it all over your hands on both sides, into the cuticles, etc. for 20 seconds, and then rinse with warm water and pat your hands dry on a towel. Then it says to wait 15 minutes before applying the hand cream (Hand Therapy) but I just wait a couple of minutes lol.
And the packaging says to use the scrub 3-4 times a week, but I only use it once a week (maybe twice a week in winter or if my hands feel overly dry) since my hands typically aren't super dry. I use a lot of hand cream, though.

Hand Therapy (cream)
When I'm rinsing the scrub off, my hands feel AMAZING. Baby bottom smooth, no joke. It feels soooo incredible and lovely. :D
The Hand Therapy hand cream is really nice, I can't put my finger on what it smells like but it's not a very strong scent at all. It's not a thin consistency but it's not overly thick either. It sinks in really quickly and leaves my hands feeling really soft and moisturised. Once I apply the hand cream, my hands stay nice and hydrated for at least a few hours which is really nice since I go through a lot of hand cream reapplying throughout the day haha.

I definitely recommend you try the 60 Second Fix for Hands out, especially if you have very dry hands and need a good scrub. It works soooo well! :)

 photo siggy_zps5e5fc22a.png
Twitter || Facebook || Instagram || YouTube

1 comment:

  1. What a cute little kit- I love it!

    Sarah
    morethanadored.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete