Thursday, June 6, 2013

Femme Fatale Chocoholic

Hey guys!
So I've recently discovered that I'm not really a dark polish kinda girl. For autumn/winter I like muted colours but not too dark. I definitely don't enjoy wearing black polish. I'm not really sure what it is about dark polishes I don't like, though!
Anyway, today I'm showing you a polish that is fairly dark for me - but I love it!
This is Chocoholic by Femme Fatale Cosmetics. It came out in their Easter trio with Spring Fling & Noble Garden.
Chocoholic is a sheer dark purple-ish base (too sheer to wear alone in my opinion), with lots of chocolate brown hexes, plus some purple micro glitters, blue hexes, and blue and pink circles.
The formula was a little thin for my liking, but it wasn't really a problem. :)
I layered 2 coats of Chocoholic over Ulta3's Cocoa, which is a shimmery metallic bronze-y brown which I LOVE even on its own!

I adore this! It totally reminds me of Cadbury chocolate with the purple bits haha.

If you want this polish, be fast because it's now discontinued and won't be around much longer I suspect!

 photo siggy_zps5e5fc22a.png
Twitter || Facebook || Instagram || YouTube

1 comment: