Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Try It On Tuesdays! Orly Frisky

Hi guys! 2 posts today, aren't you lucky? ;) I usually don't post this late at night but there's a reason for it!
Today I'm starting a new series with Dani @ From Polish With Love! We were talking about how many untried polishes we have, and decided we'd do a series called Try It On Tuesdays where we show you a polish from our untrieds. We'd originally planned to only show 'mainstream' polishes since we tend to gravitate toward the indies in our untried par tof our collection but we're going to show both mainstream & indies. :) I will probably mostly show mainstream polishes, however because I find those sit around being untried for much longer than my indies do! Some of my mainstream untried polishes have been sitting around waiting for me to use them for over a year now, so it's probably about time I used them...


For today I'm going to show you a newer polish that I have accumulated!
This is Orly's Frisky. I found a little mini bottle of it at a chemist for $3 so I grabbed it. I saw on my friend Dani's (a different Dani haha!) YouTube channel that this is a similar colour to Essie's In The Cab-ana which I've been wanting so badly.


This is a bright blue creme. It has a tinge of green to it too. Such a gorgeous colour, ahh! I love it. I might want to get the full size one because I can see myself using this colour a lot. And it pretty much squashes my Essie lemming too. :P


Make sure you check out Dani's blog to see what she's got for our first Try It On Tuesdays! :D I'm very excited about this series! (Very excited for my untried basket to decrease and look less intimidating!)

I think I will continue to post these Try It On Tuesdays at night so it's a bit closer to Tuesday

6 comments:

  1. I love this one!! The formula looks amazing! I need to add this one to my list of wants for the next time I go to my local Sally's! I must say I can't wait for next Tuesday ;-D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great idea. I have so many untrieds :( This is a gorgeous polish! I'm glad you finally tried it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a gorgeous blue! This is a fantastic idea, I have only been blogging a few months and already have a collection of untrieds gah! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. great idea to test the untrieds! I love that colour :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. That colour is so nice! It looks good in both the sun and shade. :) If I were you I would have tried it out right away!

    ReplyDelete