Wednesday, August 28, 2013

BYS Caviar For Nails - Fashionista

Hi guys! Today I have another nail art kit from BYS to share with you. I showed you the Glitter for Nails in Moonlight Magic last week.

This is the Caviar for Nails kit in Fashionista. In the kit you get a green nail polish, the little pot with the microbeads (caviar) and a little brush to clean up the excess (not pictured).


This kit is really easy to use. You just paint your nail, dip your nail into the pot and then brush off any excess beads. I also pushed down on the beads lightly to make sure they're stuck into the nail polish. I found this a lot easier and much less messy than the Glitter for Nails kit.
This was my first time doing caviar nails and it actually looks pretty cool. It's not something I'd wear all the time of course and I don't know if the beads would last longer than a day but it does look interesting!


Honestly, I mostly wanted to try this kit because I love the turquoise-y green polish that comes in the kit! It is so pretty! :) It's fairly thick and not the nicest to apply but it does self-level which is good, and to fix the thickness I'll just add a little thinner to it.


You can pick up the BYS Glitter Dust for Nails kit on Fashion Addict {Aus only shipping for nail polish and fragrances} for $7.95. The kit comes in many different colours and they also have a lot of other fun nail kits to try out. :)

Fashion Addict

*Product(s) in this post were provided to me by the company or PR for my 100% honest review. For more info please read my Disclosure Policy*

1 comment: