Thursday, August 29, 2013

Peita's Polish Sweet Treats Collection

Hi guys! I have a new collection from Peita's Polish to show you! I've only tried one Peita's Polish before from the What's In-die Box a couple months back and I really really liked it so I'm very excited to show you her new Sweet Treats collection! :)
This collection contains 6 polishes which are made up of all small matte glitters! This type of polish has been known as the 'Floam' type of polish to most people.
They all had the same formula pretty much so I will talk about that at the end of the post. :)

Peita's Polish Fizzilicious

Fizzilicious is a mix of pink, yellow and white small matte glitters. It kind of gives an overall orange look in the bottle. I love this! It totally reminds me of Wizz Fizz or something! Haha.
For this swatch, I layered 2 coats of Fizzilicious over Revlon Buttercup on all nails except my ring finger, where I used 3 coats of Fizzilicious alone.



Peita's Polish Jellybean Dream

Jellybean Dream is a mix of purple, pink and blue small matte glitters. The formula on this one seemed a little thinner than the rest from this collection. This is definitely one of my faves! I adore the colour combination. :)
For this swatch, I layered 2 coats of Jellybean Dream over China Glaze Tart-y For The Party on all nails except my ring finger, where I used 3 coats of Jellybean Dream alone.


Peita's Polish Musk Sticks

Musk Sticks is a mix of hot pink, neon pink and white small matte glitters. This one is very cute and girly!
For this swatch, I layered 2 coats of Musk Sticks over Savvy Strawberry Punch on all nails except my ring finger, where I used 3 coats of Musk Sticks alone.


Peita's Polish Peppermint Lane

Peppermint Lane is a mix of light green, darker green (it kind of looks aqua at some angles) and white small glitters. I believe they're all matte glitters except for the darker green glitters which kind of look shiny.
For this swatch, I layered 1 coat of Peppermint Lane over Face of Australia After Dinner Mint on all nails except my ring finger, where I used 3 coats of Peppermint Lane alone. This one looked fine layered with just one coat instead of 2. :)


Peita's Polish Sherbet Lollipop

Sherbet Lollipop is a mix of white, light pink and blue small matte glitters. This one is fairly thick so I think it looks and works better on its own rather than layered/
For this swatch, I layered 2 coats of Sherbet Lollipop over white on all nails except my ring finger, where I used 3 coats of Sherbet Lollipop alone.


Peita's Polish Smarty Pants

Smarty Pants is a mix of black, pink and white small matte glitters. This is another favourite! I love black, white & pink together. ♥ I can already see myself using this one a lot.
For this swatch, I layered 2 coats of Smarty Pants over Ulta3 Pink Peony on all nails except my ring finger, where I used 3 coats of Smarty Pants alone.


All of the polishes in this collection had a nice formula. A little thick but not too thick. They're all super dense which is good for this type of glitter as most people would like to wear it opaque. :)
You definitely don't need to use a base colour for these polishes if you don't want to, but if you like to keep the layers to a minimum then you would be best to layer them. I think I prefer them layered, but they look good either way. :)

This collection will release tomorrow {the 30th of August} on the Peita's Polish store! Follow her social media sites listed below for updates.

Peita also sells lots of other really pretty polishes and nail care items too! :) She ships to most countries as well which is awesome. All polishes are 3 FREE and not tested on animals. :)

Peita's Polish

*Product(s) in this post were provided to me by the company or PR for my 100% honest review. For more info please read my Disclosure Policy*

3 comments:

  1. Oh these are cute, I also hadn't tried Peita's Polish until the In-die Box and I love the two I now have. Sherbet Lollipop looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Smarty Pants! Love the pink in there :).

    ReplyDelete