Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Glam Polish Fun & Games Collection {Part 1}

Hi guys! I have the first part of Glam Polish's new Fun & Games collection to share with you today! Today I'll be showing you the first three today and then I'll have the other four to show you tomorrow. :)
These polishes also feature Glam Polish's new bottle/brush shape! They're now square bottles that match most of the other Australian indie brands. The brush handle is much wider now as well and I really like it! (Not that the old brush was bad, haha)

I believe this is not the entire collection that I have to show you. Check the Glam Polish store when they launch {Aug 24} to check the rest out. :)


Glam Polish Eeny Meeny Miny Moe!
Eeny Meeny Miny Moe! is a blue toned pink base with white, pink and turquoise glitters. There's a sprinkling of turquoise stars in there too. :) I left this bottle upside down overnight before I used it and it made the star glitters SOOO easy to get out! As you can see, I got lots of stars on the nails. :)
I used 2 coats + top coat.


Glam Polish Fraggle Rock

Fraggle Rock is a minty green/blue base with white, blue, lavender and pink glitters. This one is really cute too! I love the colour combo. I left this one upside down as well and that made it easy to fish out the bigger glitters. (Side note: I used to love Fraggle Rock!)
I used 2 coats + top coat.

Glam Polish Hopscotch
Hopscotch is a coral-y pink base with turquoise, purple and pink glitters. This one has more of a jelly base than the others. I found it a bit harder to get the larger glitters out of this one, I think they might have stuck to the sides of the bottle.
I used 2 coats + top coat.
This collection will be available from the 24th of August on the Glam Polish store {Aus only - keep up to date with Glam Polish & her international stockists for international info - links below.}

Glam Polish
*Product(s) in this post were provided to me by the company or PR for my 100% honest review. For more info please read my Disclosure Policy*

2 comments:

  1. Such pretties!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fraggle Rock! I loved that show too, and these polishes are so cute! Aargh, my wish list is never ending o_0

    ReplyDelete