Wednesday, August 21, 2013

Glam Polish Fun & Games Collection {Part 2}

Hi guys! Today I have the 2nd part of my Glam Polish Fun & Games collection swatches to share with you. If you missed the first part, you can check that out {here}.


Glam Polish Leap Frog
Leap Frog is a blue-y green base with neon green, yellow and pink glitters. I absolutely love this mix of glitters together. This is definitely one of my faves from this collection. :)
I used 2 coats + top coat.
 

Glam Polish Pacman
Pacman is a mid tone blue base with yellow, white, green and coral-y pink glitters. This one is super duper packed with glitter! Absolutely no fishing required whatsoever. I love it!
I used 2 coats + top coat.

Glam Polish Rock Paper Scissors Lizard Spock
Rock Paper Scissors Lizard Spock is an orange base with small white, green, pink and blue glitters. This one is an instant favourite for the name alone! ;) *high five* if you know what it's from! I really like this but orange doesn't really look good on me, haha.
I used 2 coats + top coat.

Glam Polish Twister
Twister is a clear base with blue, yellow, green and pink glitters. The glitters in this are all small ones. It's super densely packed. This one reminds me of sprinkles or something! :D
I layered 1 coat over white + top coat.

This collection will be available from the 24th of August on the Glam Polish store {Aus only - keep up to date with Glam Polish & her international stockists for international info - links below.}

Glam Polish

*Product(s) in this post were provided to me by the company or PR for my 100% honest review. For more info please read my Disclosure Policy*

4 comments:

  1. Such great polishes! And you look great in them :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. They all look amazing but Leap Frog! Oh, how much I want this one!

    ReplyDelete