Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Arcane Lacquer Christmas Reflections Collection {Swatches & Review}

Today I have my first Christmas polishes of the year to show you! :D Christmas is probably my favourite time of the year so when I received these Arcane Lacquer polishes in the mail I was super excited.

Festive Embrace is a gorgeous raspberry red base with green, red, gold, and silver glitters through it. Beautiful and easy to apply. I didn't need to fish for the glitters at all either. This baby is super sparkly!
2 coats + 1 coat of top coat.


Frosty Fever is a white base with white, silver and mint green glitters throughout; there's squares as well as shards and hexes. Some of the glitters are iridescent and some are holographic too. This one is quite sheer but builds up well. If you want a fully opaque finish, you would probably be best to layer this over white, though. I really like a slightly sheer finish however. :) Again, no need to fish for glitters.
2 coats + 1 coat of top coat.


Midnight Epiphany is a beautiful blue base with blue, silver and black glitters as well as shards. Now, this is gorgeous! I love it. So pretty, super packed with glitter. No fishing required once again. :)
2 coats + 1 coat of top coat.


Modern Trimmings is a vibrant tree green base with green, pink, yellow and blue glitters. This one you may want to layer if you don't like the jelly/sheer look. {I think it'd look gorgeous layered over China Glaze Running in Circles!} I didn't expect to love this one as much as I did! It's a beautiful green and so perfect for Christmas. In the shade and indoors, this looked perfectly opaque on its own but as you can see in the sun photo, I probably could have done with one more coat. But anyway it still looks nice with two. :) I did thick-ish coats for this one also.
2 coats + 1 coat of top coat.


Twinkling Tinsel is a sparkly gold base with gold, silver, red and green glitters. Some of these are holographic. This is a very yellow-y gold which is very appropriate for Christmas time.
2 coats + 1 coat of top coat.


Whimsy Wonderland is a stunning emerald green base with green, red and gold glitters. This is another total beauty! Nice and easy to apply, again!
2 coats + 1 coat of top coat.


This collection is going to be awesome for the Christmas season. I think most of them would actually be fine to wear any time of the year, honestly! But especially Christmas time. Every polish is amazingly beautiful. Bec, you did a fabulous job with this collection! :D

This collection will be released on the 17th of November! Be sure to get your hands on these beauties! They are all must-haves! ♥

Arcane Lacquer
{You can also purchase Arcane polishes through Femme Fatale Cosmetics, Llarowe and Mei Mei's Signatures}

*Product(s) in this post were provided to me by the company or PR for my 100% honest review. For more info please read my Disclosure Policy*

3 comments:

  1. I really like these! My favorites are Whimsy Wonderland, Modern Trimmings, and Midnight Epiphany.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the glitter mix in Frosty Fever!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooooh another SUPER festive collection. I think I need some!

    ReplyDelete