Monday, November 11, 2013

ANMonday - Pink/Purple {Indie Month}

I'm back with ANMonday! :) Hope you had an awesome weekend!

Sorry I only had two posts up last week, guys. I had a pretty busy week with our engagement party on Friday night and some other busyness! I did paint my nails a few times but just didn't have time to blog them.
Make sure you follow me on Instagram if you don't already, to keep up with me and see every manicure I wear.
As I've said before, posts will probably be less frequent than I used to do for a while {or maybe even indefinitely - which makes be a bit sad} because life is very busy at the moment and will be for the next 5-6 months, but I promise I will be around at least once a week because I do love you guys & I love blogging!

Anyway, today's ANMonday theme is Pink or Purple, and if you missed last week's post, this entire month for ANMonday we are using Aussie indie polishes!


For this manicure I used Pink Posy by Celestial Cosmetics for the base colour on every nail. I reviewed Pink Posy and some other Celestial Cosmetics polishes {here} if you're interested in seeing that. It's a beautiful pink with a subtle linear holographic effect.
I wanted to add a little nail art to this week's ANMonday, because I never pair nail art with indie polishes. Because they're usually so busy on their own that it doesn't need any nail art. But this week I added some small white polka dots. I think it looks cute. :)


On my ring finger I added 2 coats of Hearts Aflutter by Gloss n Sparkle. I feel like I have not worn a Gloss n Sparkle polish in forever, and Gloss n Sparkle was actually the first indie brand I ever tried!
Hearts Aflutter is a clear base, with lots of different shades of pink glitter, as well as some lavender, silver and white. It has shapes in stars, hearts and butterflies but unfortunately I didn't get any hearts on the nail. :(
This polish was originally released for Valentine's Day this year but I believe she re-released it a while back. Anyway, it's unfortunately not available anymore {at least not when I am writing this}, but it seems to be in stock at Femme Fatale Cosmetics if you are interested!


I took a little video for Instagram to show the sparkly holographicness of this mani. :D You can see it {here} if you like! :) So sparkalayyyy.

Thanks for visiting. ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment