Saturday, November 23, 2013

OPI 'Glints of Glinda'

I have a quick swatch of an OPI polish that came out earlier this year to show you today. I usually don't really blog about my NOTDs when it's just one colour {usually I'll just Instagram them} but I was testing out my new light box and thought I'd share this one with you.
The photos and lighting are far from perfect so please bear with me while I figure it out.


This is Glints of Glinda, from the Oz: The Great & Powerful collection, which was OPI's Soft Shades collection for this year.
Glints of Glinda is a nude with a jelly finish. It's a sort of tan / beige toned nude. It's pretty unique to me, actually. Most nudes like this would have a more pink or white tone.
I think this colour looked a little weird on me; it kind of blended in with my skin. But it did look nice and cover up any staining which I like.
I wore 3 coats with one coat of Seche Vite top coat.



Thanks for visiting :)

1 comment:

  1. I didn't think this polish was worth getting but after seeing your swatch, I'm definitely reconsidering! It doesn't look as bad as you think btw! Okay and this is random but I nominated you for an award on my blog haha :) Do check it out: http://nailsandcolour.blogspot.sg/2013/11/blog-your-heart-out-award.html

    ReplyDelete