Monday, November 25, 2013

ANMonday - Metallic {Indie Month}

Hi friends! Happy Monday. Hope your weekend was awesome. :)

To finish up ANMonday's Indie Month, the theme is Gold / Silver / Black / White or another metallic colour. I only have one or two silver indie polishes and not many black / white ones, so I went with gold! :)


I went with a combo that I have worn before {and posted on Lissa's Polish Addiction} but loved it. The base colour I used is OPI Just Spotted the Lizard, which is my fiance's favourite polish of mine! I topped that with one coat of Eventide by Femme Fatale Cosmetics.

Eventide is a clear base with looooads of gold glitters in different sizes and shapes. There's also some pink glitters in there.


I absolutely love this combination. It's so blingy and perfect. :D

Thanks for visiting. ♥

3 comments:

  1. Marisa (Polish Obsession)November 25, 2013 at 9:17 AM

    Wow!! What a fun glitter!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a stunning manicure! Loving Femme Fatale lacquers and I've already gave myself a promise to get serious about trying more indies in 2014. Thanks for sharing Elissa!

    ReplyDelete