Monday, December 9, 2013

Christmas Wish List 2013

Hi friends! Happy Monday. :D

Christmas is only 3 weeks away! It's coming around very quickly, so today I thought I'd share with you my beauty and nail polish wish list for this Christmas. :)


1 // Perfume
I'm not the type to have more than a couple of perfumes on the go at once. Mainly because I don't really like to buy them for myself and only get them as gifts. At the moment I'm using Viva La Juicy by Juicy Couture, which I was given almost 2 years ago for my 19th birthday. I only have the teeniest bit left now, and while it does smell nice, it is expensive and I've become bored of the scent, so I probably wouldn't get it again. I really love fruity, girly scents. I'm not a huge fan of anything too strong, floral or 'grown up'. Haha. {I'm also on the hunt for the perfect wedding day perfume...}
Some perfumes I have my eye on at the moment are:
Fantasy by Britney Spears. This was probably the first 'real' perfume I ever owned. It was the first gift my fiance ever gave me so it has a special place in my heart, and it's probably my favourite scent ever! It also sells for a really affordable price these days.
Wonderstruck by Taylor Swift. My sister has this perfume and I love it. It's really fruity and girly. I've seen this on sale at some chemists recently, which made me want it even more because it was quite expensive at the time my sister got it.

2 // Essie Toggle to the Top
This polish has been very popular for this Holiday season; I've seen a lot of photos of it on Instagram. It's a beautiful deep red with a whole lotta sparkle. It's kind of the deeper sister of Essie's Leading Lady from their Winter collection from 2012. I heard that the formula isn't fabulous on this one, but I don't mind. I can overlook a crappy formula for a beautiful colour like this!

3 // Essie After School Boy Blazer
Another Essie polish! You may not believe it, but I don't own too many Essie colours! After School Boy Blazer is a very deep navy colour that has also been getting quite a bit of hype on YouTube, Instagram and beauty blogs! I've been quite loving darker colours lately and I think this one would be the perfect addition to my Essie collection.

4 // The Body Shop Almond Hand & Nail Cream
I love keeping my hands and nails moisturised at all times, and am always on the look out for new creams and oils to try. I heard about this Almond Hand & Nail Cream from the Body Shop, and heard it was pretty awesome. I'm intrigued and really want to try it, but would probably never buy it for myself because it's a bit pricey in my opinion.

5 // DSLR camera strap
I just got my first DSLR camera and I am so excited to start using it! As with anything I own, I have to make it cute & accessorized. {I love decking out my phone & tablet in cute cases!} I found lots of super cute camera straps and covers for camera straps on Etsy, in lots of cute colours and patterns. :D I would love to decorate my new camera with such cuteness! I love this one from twopinkhearts on Etsy.

Hope you liked this post. :D

I hope to have plenty more Christmas/Holiday related posts up for you in the next couple weeks. Let me know if you have any requests! :)

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE Wonderstruck! I ran out and never bought more...maybe Santa will bring me some!! LOL I love this post too. I think I'll do a "Christmas Wish" post too and "accidentally" send it to my hubby's inbox. :)

    ReplyDelete