Monday, December 9, 2013

My New Camera ♥ {Canon EOS 1000D}

After quite a long time of wishing I could have a DSLR camera, I finally have one. :D I bought a secondhand Canon EOS 1000D and although it's a slightly older model, that doesn't bother me at all because I know they can still take beautiful pictures. The camera arrived today and I was SOOOOO incredibly excited.

With the camera I got two lenses, a 18-55mm and a 75-300mm lens. I'm not a genius when it comes to DSLR photography; actually, I'm a noob so I can't tell you a lot more other than that. :P Although so far, I can tell that the 75-300mm won't be good for nail shots as it zooms in too far, even at the furthest away.


I spent the entire weekend before it arrived reading blogs and watching videos about DSLR photography. I wrote almost 20 pages of information and tips. No joke. LOL. And even then I still don't know that much.
I did learn to use SLR cameras {not DSLR} in grade 9 at school, but I really cannot remember anything I learned. Haha.

Here are some photos I took when I was playing around with the camera. {I did Photoshop them a little.}

{Excuse the chipped polish in the photos. :( I had been wearing KBShimmer Myth You Lots for about a day & a half when I took these pictures, and I had a couple chips. :(}


So please bear with me while I try to figure out how to get the best pictures with my new camera. :) I might still be using my old camera for a bit {Nikon Coolpix L310} until I'm comfortable with my new one. We'll see. :)

Thanks for visiting. ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment