Tuesday, December 3, 2013

Fat Lacquers - Dollar Menu Collection {Swatches & Review}

Hi friends! I have a new indie brand to show you today. Fat Lacquers is a US brand that just released for pre-order. I have swatches of their 4 piece Dollar Menu collection for you.


This collection is inspired by fast food; so unique! The labels are adorable, and check out these Nutrition Facts labels on the back! So cute!


30oz Sweet Tea is a very shimmery golden brown.
I found the formula on this one was quite thick, so I did add a couple of drops of polish thinner to it before I swatched it, as it was just a tad too thick for my taste.
2 coats {no top coat}.


Daddy Chicken Patty is a clear base with gold, copper, brown, white, black and green glitters.
This one also has a thick formula.
1 coat over 30oz Sweet Tea.


Soft Serve is a shimmery bright white.
This one had pretty much the same formula as 30oz Sweet Tea, so I also added polish thinner to it.
2 coats {no top coat}.


Two All Beef Patties is a clear base with brown, gold, black, copper, green, lime green and red glitters.
Again, another thick polish but that does help a bit to give a good coverage of glitter.
1 coat over Soft Serve.


By the way, when I say that these polishes have a thick formula; don't get me wrong. It's not an awful thick formula, they aren't gloopy and unusable. But for my taste they are a tad too thick and would benefit from a couple drops of thinner.

This collection is now available for pre-order, from Fat Lacquers' BigCartel store.

Fat Lacquers
*Product(s) in this post were provided to me by the company or PR for my 100% honest review. For more info please read my Disclosure Policy*

3 comments:

  1. What an adorable brand, I love the packaging. Daddy Chicken Patty is my favorite :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. seriously genius, the names, the packaging...and even the polish itself is great which helps!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. :D thanks a ton!! your swatches are PERFECT!

    ReplyDelete