Saturday, November 30, 2013

November Favourites ♥

Hi guys! I'm so excited because today my fiance is moving into our unit! I won't be moving in until we get married next year, but it's still so exciting! :D I can't wait.

I cannot believe that it's already the end of the month. And that there's only 1 month left in 2013. O_o 2014 is going to be a crazy, exciting year though. Sooo I hope December goes by fast. :D

nail polish & nail art
(Click on the number to go to the corresponding blog post/instagram photo)
1. piCture pOlish 'Hope'
2. China Glaze 'Bottoms Up' & 'Glistening Snow'
3. piCture pOlish 'Siren Song'
4. piCture pOlish 'Imperial'
5. Powder Perfect 'Decorate a Palm Tree'
6. Essence 'Here's My Number' {polish on nails, not the bottle - haha}
7. Arcane Lacquer 'Modern Trimmings'
8. ANMonday Indies - Pink
9. ANMonday Indies - Red

nail care
This month I've loved using this Essence Studio Nails Caring Nail Oil which I bought at Priceline at the beginning of the month for $3.50! They brought out a few new products this month and this is one of them. I saw this a while ago on international blogs and wondered if they'd be bringing it here. I'm glad they did!
The only downside is that you get 3.5mL of oil, and I've already used a lot of it up. But, I do apply cuticle oil a lot; more than the average person. Haha.

movies & tv
I didn't really have any movie or TV favourites this month! Nothing really stands out to me...
My fiancé and I have been re-watching some of our favourite movies {all Superhero movies} so that's been fun. :)
I've also been watching The Carrie Diaries season 2. Other than the shows that Russ & I watch together {Modern Family, Big Bang Theory}, The Carrie Diaries is probably the only show I watch that's on TV now. All the other shows I like to watch are old haha. We also have been watching more of Smallville since we haven't watched any more for a while!

I hope you guys had a great month and have a HAPPY DECEMBER! :D ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment