Monday, December 23, 2013

Gloss n Sparkle New Products {Swatches & Review}

Hi guys! I have some new shades from Gloss n Sparkle to share with you today! I haven't had any new Gloss n Sparkle colours in probably close to a year! How crazy is that?! The first indie brand I ever purchased from was Gloss n Sparkle, actually, back in the day when she released her first polish; the Spectraflair Top Coat. :)

Damsel in a Dress is a pink base with purple, pale pink and coral glitters.
Overall, the formula on this polish was nice but I did have to fish for the larger glitters a little and move them around once on the nail. But apart from that, it was great. Super cute & girly colour. :)
2 coats + 1 coat of top coat.


The Lotus Eater is a bright blue base with pink, purple, teal, blue and dark red glitters.
Awesome glitter payoff with this one! Again, a little nudging of the glitters to get them where I wanted was needed. This is such an awesome combination of glitters. Love!
2 coats + 1 coat of top coat.


Tonality is a clear base with black, white, silver holographic, purple , green and blue glitters in various shapes and sizes. I had a little trouble placing the glitters in this on the nail, they wanted to stick together haha. This is a pretty cool topper! You could layer it over practically any colour and get a really awesome look.
1 coat layered over OPI You're Such a Budapest.


Gloss n Sparkle has also recently released some new cuticle care products! They have a cuticle balm, that you can purchase in either a 5g lip balm-like twist-up tube, or in a 10g pot. I have the tube to review for you today (but I also purchased it in the pot form - I like some variety when applying cuticle products haha).
I love using a balm in a stick like this when I'm on-the-go because it's quick and easy to apply and you don't need to be dipping your fingers into a pot. 


All these products are available now from Gloss n Sparkle's shop!

Gloss n Sparkle
*Product(s) in this post were provided to me by the company or PR for my 100% honest review. For more info please read my Disclosure Policy*

No comments:

Post a Comment