Thursday, December 26, 2013

Merry Christmas! {What Santa Brought Me}

Hi guys! I hope those of you who celebrate, had an amazing Christmas Day yesterday, and are having a nice relaxing Boxing Day today {if you have it where you live}. :)


I spent most of my Christmas Day not feeling too good, so I was unable to enjoy all the yummy Christmas goodies. :( But I was happy to be able to at least spend the day with my family.

I wanted to show you guys what I received for Christmas from Santa! ;) {And disclaimer: I'm definitely not trying to brag or show off by showing you what I was given, I just really like to see posts and YouTube videos like this after Christmas, so I thought someone else might like to see mine!}
In recent years, I only asked for a few things for Christmas because there's not much that I want or need, so I just ask for a few things that I'd like to receive, but I never expect to get everything I ask for at all. I also received a few other things from family members etc, but I won't be showing you those.
I'm incredibly thankful for everything I received. :) ♥


Hand/nail set. This set came with some nail tools, including a metal cuticle pusher which I have actually been wanting to try for a while, some hand soap/scrub/lotion, 2 mini nail polishes and 2 nail buffers. I will definitely get some use out of this stuff. ;)

L'oreal EverCreme Hair Products. I asked for some nice hair products for Christmas because I have found that my hair is awfully dry and awful lately {I'm a bit overdue for a cut but I'm trying to grow my hair out for the wedding next year!} so I wanted to try some things to get my hair looking nice again. The products I have here are the Deep Nourishing Masque and the Nourishing Leave-In Spray from the L'oreal EverCreme range so I am really excited to try these because I have heard good things about them!

Mini Coke can. LOL. I actually received 3 of these in my Christmas sack from Santa. I guess he knows I like Coke a little too much. ;) Haha.

Taylor Swift's Wonderstruck perfume. ♥ I am SO excited about this gift! Eek! I have wanted this perfume for a while. My little sister has it and I love the scent so much, and the bottle is GORGEOUS.


I snapped a pic of the gorgeous bottle with my Christmas nails. :) {I will have more details about this manicure up tomorrow so stay tuned for that.}


So I hope you all had a lovely time celebrating Christmas & I hope you ate a ton of food for me who didn't get to enjoy much of it. :P

If you'd like to, let me know in a comment what you received for Christmas because I would love to know! :)

2 comments:

  1. Merry Christmas!
    Everything looks so great, but this perfume - omg how gorgeous is the bottle?! AND it's holographic?
    wow I need to put my hands on that one lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice Christmas gifts :) Sorry you were under the weather, I was too! I think my favorite Christmas gift of mine is a delicate necklace of a heart with a tiny cat paw print etched on it.

    ReplyDelete