Friday, May 16, 2014

My New Planner: Kate Spade Wellesley

Hi friends! :) I hope you're all doing well.

I'm so excited to be back with my first planner post since I went on my wedding/honeymoon hiatus.
 
Today I want to show you the newest in my planner collection (I actually sold quite a few of the planners in my collection recently, so my collection has gotten smaller)! I'll be showing you what it looked like brand new, before I had done any personalizing to it, and then I will do another post soon once I have moved in, organized and set it up. :)


This is a Kate Spade Wellesley. It is a Personal size, in Black. (It also comes in a hot pink, but I believe that one is a bit harder to come by.)
The Wellesley is a zip around leather organizer; the first zippered one I have tried. I never thought I'd own a zippered organizer but I really love it! I like that I know everything is secure inside.
The interior has some light brown leather, as well as white fabric with pink and red dots. This organizer is quite popular in the planner community at the moment. I fell in love with it after seeing YouTube videos from My Planner, MissTrenchcoat, and Erin Joy. I even sold a few of my favourite planners from my collection so that I could buy it! The organizer has 2 large pockets on the left, as well as 8 card slots (this is great if you like to use your planner as your wallet! I'm thinking of trying this). In the back it also has a smaller pocket. The Wellesley has six binder rings (like a Personal Filofax) in a gorgeous gold colour.

The Wellesley comes with some pretty standard inserts including a month & week on 2 pages, some notes pages, addresses, etc. It also comes with 6 dividers, and a set of A-Z dividers, and a flyleaf.

My pictures really don't do this planner justice, so I suggest that you check out the YouTube channels I mentioned above, to see this beauty in action. :)
I hope that when I show you my planner all set up, I can get some better shots of it, that weren't taken at night in a badly lit room. :P


You can also check out my Instagram where I usually post daily pictures of my planner (as well as other things, but mostly planners!), so you will see much more of this beauty over there!

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment