Wednesday, July 2, 2014

Currently

One of my favourite Instagram accounts to follow is Erin (@hobbylane). A few days ago, she posted a page from her journal on her Instagram, featuring a 'Currently' list. I don't currently do journaling but I thought it looked like a cool idea, so I thought I'd turn it into a blog post! A blog is kinda like a journal, right? Hope that's okay Erin. ;)

Currently.


Loving: my Fluro Pink Filofax Original. ♥
Enjoying: running my Etsy shop.
Eating: Sweet Chilli & Sour Cream chips.
Watching: lots of YouTube.
Wanting: more time to get things done!
Needing: to chill out on the couch.
Feeling: frazzled but fine.
Wishing: that this month would go extra fast.
Creating: lots of Filofax goodies.
Listening: Lea Michele's album 'Louder'.
Liking: getting back into blogging.
Dreaming: of a holiday somewhere warm.
Reading: lots of blogs.
Drinking: Coca Cola. as usual.

You should do this too. ;)
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment