Saturday, July 19, 2014

This Week | 29

Hi everyone! Happy Saturday. I hope you are all having a fantastic weekend so far!

I've thought about doing weekly recap posts for a while now. I've actually typed up a few over the past few weeks, but never got around to finishing and posting them. But today I am determined to actually get this one posted.
In this post I'll be giving you some updates about my life, and what went on the past week. (Disclaimer: My life is not that interesting so don't expect anything crazy. Haha!) I may not do these posts every week. It depends if I have anything remotely exciting to talk about.

I had a pretty awesome week, really!

My gorgeous new Kate Spade agenda came in the mail on Wednesday. This is the 'Wellesley Deborah'. You might remember that I had the Wellesley zipped agenda {posts here and here} which I ended up swapping with someone, because I didn't really bond with it, and didn't really enjoy the zip style planner, although the planner was so beautiful, I couldn't justify keeping it if it didn't work for me. But I managed to snag the non-zipped version, for a really great price and had to have it. I totally adore it and I am so glad I found it!



My siblings are just finishing up school holidays, they'll be going back to school next week. I spent quite a bit of time over the past 2 weeks hanging out with them which was nice! We went to the movies and watched Rio 2 and How to Train Your Dragon 2 which were both pretty cute movies. I loved Rio 2 especially. :) If you know me, you'll probably know that going to the movies is one of my favourite things to do so I always love it.

I started journaling this week in my new Fauxdori notebook. I did a post on it here. I'm having a lot of fun with it so far. I've been using it for some random journaling, as well as a bit of a collage/scrapbook type thing. I'll also be incorporating the '30 Days of Lists' challenge into my Fauxdori!

My husband and I also received our wedding photos this week! That was definitely the most exciting thing that happened! I am absolutely in love with them and cannot wait to show some of them to you guys on here and Instagram, as well as put them up around our place. I'll probably be making some sort of scrapbook/album with them too (of course!) so I might show you guys that as well when I get around to it. I'm super excited and can't thank our amazing photographer, Rachael {Facebook page here}, enough! She did such an incredible job. ♥
(I also can't wait to update my little picture of myself on the left side of my blog with a wedding photo. Haha!)


I have put up some new goodies in my Etsy shop, also. Including some really cute sticky tabs and charms for your planner which I think are adorable.

 

Lastly, this might seem like a shock to a lot of you... But I have destashed most of my nail polish collection. My whole collection now fits into one bag. Yeah. I know that sounds insane if you know how much polish I had!
I'm actually doing a polish sale, so if you are interested in buying any polishes, please email me at elissasinclair@hotmail.com and I will send you the link to my Google Doc where you can see what I have for sale! There is a lot!
(The prices are $45 for 20 nail polishes, $27 for 10 nail polishes and $15 for 6 nail polishes, all prices include shipping. Sale is for Australia only! Sorry!)

And that's it! Let me know if you liked this post and would like to see more in the future. I really like looking back on my week and thinking about all the fun things that happened.

Thanks for reading! I hope you have an awesome weekend. ♥

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment