Saturday, July 26, 2014

Update On Lissa's Loves

Hi everyone. I hope you have had a great weekend!

Today I want to talk to you guys about my blog, some FAQs and updates. Things have changed/are changing around here and I just want to update you and make sure everyone is in the loop!



I want to start by saying that this is no longer a nails only blog. My interests have changed over the last 6 months. I am no longer painting my nails every day (now it's only once or twice per week), and when I do, it's usually a boring colour like pink or red, and sometimes it's a very bad paint job too! I have thought about doing weekly or fortnightly posts sharing my recent manicures, however. If you're interested in seeing that, please let me know. I do usually share them on Instagram, though. I also want to say that my Instagram is not a 'nails-only' account. It's not a 'planners-only' account. I post what I want, when I want, which is the way it should be, I think! I post my personal life, as well as planners and nails, and more! If I were still painting my nails all the time, of course I would post them every day. :)
I'm really sorry to those who miss my nail posts. I understand how you feel as I've been disappointed when the blogs I love to read change or stop all together, but I don't want to solely blog about something that I'm not as passionate about anymore.
I won't be offended if you unfollow my blog if you're no longer interested. I've thought about starting a new blog all together, but I would post everything that I want to now (planners, stationery, organisation, lifestyle, occasional nails/beauty), so nothing would change apart from a new site, but I would really prefer not to start all over again. Let me know what you think about that. There are pros/cons to both options honestly.

I'm planning to do an overhaul of my blog (if I don't decide to move to a new blog) in the next week or two. I've just given it a new layout, bought from MintyFoxDesigns on Etsy. Usually I design my own layouts but I felt like using someone else's design for a change. :)

I also have some new series for my blog planned in the near future, which I think will be a lot of fun, so please be on the lookout for those! :)

If you have any questions at all about my blog, what's to come in the future, etc. I would be happy to answer, so please leave me a comment below.

Thanks so much for reading. Love you all. ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment