Wednesday, October 15, 2014

{Unboxing} Kikki K Pink Textured Planner

Hi guys!
Ah, I feel like I say this every time I post but I'm so sorry for the lack of posts. Argh, I feel really awful about it. I'm sorry! I have been pretty busy with my Etsy shop lately, and other stuff. You know how it goes!

Anyway, I shared a video on my YouTube channel on Friday showing an unboxing of my new Pink Textured Kikki.K Planner! You can check it out here, or watch below! :)

I hope to have a video up later this week or early next week, showing how I'm using this planner and my current planning system. I'm trying to figure out what works best for me, but it just keeps changing!


I'm able to film more videos now, which is great, so if you have any video requests, be sure to let me know!

Thanks for reading/watching. ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment