Friday, May 10, 2013

China Glaze Keep Calm Paint On

Hey guys! I have a quick post for you today. I wore this polish a couple weeks ago haha. My nails were really short so I wanted to wear something I knew I would like.

Before I show you - have you checked out my Blog Sale yet?! :) There's still lots of polish available and I keep adding to it, too. So if you looked a few days ago, have a look again because I've added some more stuff! :D I've also reduced the prices, but the prices aren't really set. If you think that I've asked too much for a polish and you want it, just email me and we can discuss it. :)
All orders of $20+ will get some free goodies too. ♥
So, anyway onto the polish!

This is China Glaze Keep Calm, Paint On from the Spring 2013 collection. It's a mint green with a silver shimmer! I don't think the shimmer is visible in my photos.
I wasn't sure if I'd love this colour at first because of the shimmer but I did really love it. I always love mint greens, though. :)

Do you love mint greens like me?! :) I can't get enough.

Oh - and come back in about 15 hours for something really exciting. ;)

 photo siggy_zps5e5fc22a.png

2 comments:

  1. That's such a pretty colour and I love the shape of your nails. I really wish I could pull off super-short squares, but I can't because my nail beds are all different lengths :(

    ReplyDelete