Monday, May 27, 2013

Pretty Serious The Pink One

Hey ladies! I'm skipping AN Monday today because my design was a fail. :( lol.
I was having a pretty *meh* day Thursday last week... but then Pretty Serious came to the rescue when my little order popped up on my front door step. :) I immediately had to put on The Pink One to brighten up my day and it did just that!
I should have the other polish in my order to show you some time soon! ... But I always seem to order some polish, then use one from the order, then when I take that one off, a new package arrives and I use one from that order and so on. So some polishes end up left behind. :(
The Pink One is an insanely bright neon pink with a heavy blue/pink shimmer.
I don't usually go for pink polishes but this one, I HAD to have when I saw how insanely awesome it looked! Plus I don't own many neons so I thought I should expand my collection in that department. ;)
My camera sorta freaked out a bit at this polish but I tried to make it look as accurate as possible in my photos! Imagine it much more vibrant and saturated with colour. I put up a couple photos on Instagram (here, and here) that looks much more true to life.
I was also shocked that my boyfriend thought this was a cool polish too, considering it's pink haha.
I absolutely love this and I think it'll look amazing on toes in summer!

Pretty Serious polishes can be found on the Pretty Serious site and they ship worldwide! :)
They also just celebrated their 1st birthday! Woohoo!

 photo siggy_zps5e5fc22a.png
Twitter || Facebook || Instagram || YouTube

1 comment:

  1. wow, this polish is pretty! awesome swatch

    ReplyDelete