Monday, April 15, 2013

Polka Dots - Aussie Nails Monday

Happy Monday, everyone! I hope you had a nice weekend. :)

Today's Aussie Nails Monday theme is Polka Dots. So I've done a gradient polka dot mani! This was inspired by Shannen's adorable gradient polka dots that she did for the "Blue" theme a couple weeks ago! I absolutely fell in love with her mani and really wanted to do something similar. Her's is muuuuch better, though.
I went for a purple theme. I used Covergirl Lav-endure, China Glaze Tart-y For The Party and OPI Lincoln Park After Dark. The base colour is Lime Crime Milky Way, but looking at the photos I think I should've gone for a more white base.
I don't think this was my greatest nail art ever, lol. I might try it again with pink or blue.

 photo siggy_zps5e5fc22a.png
Twitter || Facebook || Instagram || YouTube

4 comments:

  1. Super cute mani! I love the combination of colors you used.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so cute! My roomie and I really love the color combo

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is beautiful! The combination of lavenders and cream is perfect :)

    ReplyDelete