Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Glam Polish Dee-Light and Brite

Hey guys! Today I have a couple of polishes from Glam Polish to show you. :) When I placed my order a couple weeks ago, Rachel so kindly put in a couple of extra minis for me to swatch! Thank you Rachel ♥

The first polish I'll be showing you is Dee-Light. A bright bubblegum pink base with blue, white and pink glitters in various sizes. Some are hexes and there's also some diamond shaped glitters which are cool.
This did feel a bit lumpy on my nail since some of the glitters are larger but if I had placed them on the nail better that wouldn't have happened. I think next time I would layer this over a similar pink and do only one or two coats of the glitter on top, as it did get a little thick once I applied my top coat.
A super adorable colour however. :) This one will be perfect in summer!
Sorry I don't have any sunlight photos of this one. :( It's nearly winter so the sun isn't out too much.
3 coats with 2 coats of top coat. (Please excuse the HORRIBLE top coat shrinkage)

And here's the second polish I have to show you. This is Brite. It's a yellow base, with multicoloured circle glitters! I love circles! :D
Unfortunately I had a problem with the circle glitters in this sinking a bit but I gave it a good shake before using it and it was fine. (It didn't bubble from shaking the bottle, either.)
Yellow polishes aren't too flattering on me, in my opinion, but this one is really cute colour!
2 coats with 1 coat of top coat.

I adore all the Glam Polish pretties that I've tried so far! :) I have some more to show you soon!
You can pick them up on the Glam Polish BigCartel store for Aussie girls, but soon they'll be available on Mei Mei's Signatures for all you international girls! :D Woo!

 photo siggy_zps5e5fc22a.png

Twitter || Facebook || Instagram || YouTube
*Product(s) in this post were provided to me by the company or PR for my 100% honest review. For more info please read my Disclosure Policy*

5 comments: