Saturday, June 8, 2013

Glam Polish Glitter Toppers Review

Hi guys! I have some more Glam Polish swatches to share with you today! :) These are all new glitter toppers so they're all in a clear base.

Big Bang Theory
Big Bang Theory is a mix of ALL CIRCLE GLITTERS. :D Circle glitters are just so awesome. There's pink, blue, green, yellow, silver (and probably more colours) circle glitters plus some silver micro glitter. Some of the glitters are holographic too. I was super excited about this polish because I love the Big Bang Theory TV show! :D (Fun fact: when this polish came in the mail I was wearing a Big Bang Theory tshirt!)
I layered 1 coat of Big Bang Theory over Sally Hansen Pacific Blue. It was a little hard to apply, since the circle glitters all wanted to clump together but nothing a little placement and moving the glitters around can't fix. :) The sun only came out long enough for me to snap ONE picture of this in the sun (above) so apologies if it's not a great photo haha.

Lost Your Marbles?
Lost Your Marbles is larger and medium holographic silver circle glitters with silver holographic micro glitter also! This would look good over any colour but I love pairing silver glitters like this with delicate colours.
I layered one dabbed coat of Lost Your Marbles over OPI I Theodora You (plus top coat). I absolutely LOVE this combo! I shall be wearing it again soon! ;)

























Sexy and I Know It
Sexy and I Know It (I work out! :P) is a little similar to Big Bang Theory, it has lots of multicoloured dot glitters and there's also some stars, hearts and diamonds in this one too! This one also has a gold micro glitter. Love it!
I layered 1 coat of Sexy and I Know It over OPI Can't Find My Czechbook (plus top coat). The glitters (in particular the stars) did tend to feel a bit bumpy on the nail, depending on where they were placed on the nail but that's nothing an extra coat of top coat wouldn't have helped.

Vegas Baby
Vegas Baby is an awesome mix of neon glitters as well as white and black in all different shapes and sizes! Glam Polish does neon glitters soo well in my opinion!
I've layered 1 coat of Vegas Baby over Lime Crime Parfait Day (plus top coat). Love this combo too :D This would also look great over a white or white-ish colour. :)
Sorry I don't have any sun photos of this polish, since it's now winter here the sun is always gone. :(

I love Glam Polish as you probably know and these are some of my fave polishes from them I've tried! :) They're all so versatile and could be worn over almost any polish!

Have a great weekend everyone! ♥ (And for most of us in Aus, it's a long weekend, WOOHOO).

 photo siggy_zps5e5fc22a.png
Twitter || Facebook || Instagram || YouTube
*Product(s) in this post were provided to me by the company or PR for my 100% honest review. For more info please read my Disclosure Policy*

7 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thank you!! :) I always have a hard time choosing colours to wear under glitters haha.

      Delete
  2. Think I need oh at least 3 of these. *sigh* *waits for payday* Are they easy to apply especially with the bigger glitter pieces?

    ReplyDelete