Friday, July 19, 2013

Glam Polish Intergalactic Collection

Hi guys! I hope you've had a great week. The school holidays are now technically over which I'm kinda sad about. I like having my siblings at home!
I have another new collection from Glam Polish to share with you! :D This is the Intergalactic collection, and it is made up of 2 clear based glitters and 5 pastel/creamy base glitters. I'm obsessed with this collection because there's so many brights/pastels! So me. ♥


This post is pic heavy so please click "read more" to see the rest! :)

Sorry that the photos in this post aren't that great. :( As you've heard me say at least a few times now, the stupid winter weather makes it hard to take good photos of my nails.


Juggling Jupiter is a mixture of green, coral, pale yellow, bright yellow, and purple glitters. I love this colour combo! It's really unique, I don't own any glitter like this!
1 coat over China Glaze Tart-y for the Party.



Mars Attacks! is a mint green base with pink, neon, yellow, green, aqua, purple and orange neon glitters! Plus butterflies! Woohoo!
This is absolutely adorable. Mint greens would have to be one of my all time favourite colours to wear on my nails and the cute neon glitters in this just make it a million times more awesome. :)
I used 2 coats with top coat. (Sorry that I didn't get a sun shot of this, stupid winter!)




Meteorite Mash! is a clear base with bright pink, yellow, orange, green, blue, purple and white glitters including stars and dots! :D So many starsss. :D I think you all know how I feel about stars now.
1 coat layered over Orly Lemonade.



Planet Purple is a purple base (no way! ;)) with yellow, green, pink, blue, orange, and aqua glitters. Another one that is sooo cute. I just love pastels so you'll hear me saying "this is soooo cute!" a lot. ;P
2 easy coats with top coat. :)

^ Please excuse the oily cuticles. :/ lol. ^


Total Eclipse is an awesome white base with all these neon colours in it! (I got sick of typing all the colours out, sorry LOL). My first white base polish with neon glitters! :D I've wanted to try one for a while but wasn't sure how I'd feel about them. But I really like it! Super easy to apply and I didn't have to fish for the glitters at all. :)
2 coats with top coat.



UFO OH NO!!! is another white base with mostly purple and green glitters but there's also blue and pink micro glitters. This one is super packed with glitter! Absolutely no fishing required! It was a little chunky because it's so packed with glitter but nothing a little nudging with the brush can't fix. :)
This kind of reminds me of Buzz Lightyear! ;)
2 coats with top coat.



Ziggy Stardust is a pink base with yellow, pink, red, purple and green glitters. This is absolutely ADORABLE. ♥ In love.
2 easy coats with top coat.


This collection will be available tomorrow (the 20th of July) on the Glam Polish store for Aussie girls. If you're not from Aus but want to get your hands on this collection, it'll be available from Mei Mei's Signatures early August! :)

*Product(s) in this post were provided to me by the company or PR for my 100% honest review. For more info please read my Disclosure Policy*

3 comments:

  1. Your swatches make me want all the glam polish!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hadn't heard of Glam Polish before, but Meteorite Mash! is really cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm really into passtel colours right now, so I pretty much love all of these :D Gorgeous swatches!

    ReplyDelete