Tuesday, November 5, 2013

ANMonday - Blue/Green {Indie Month}

Two posts in one day, aren't you lucky?! ;)

I'm back with ANMonday! :D I hadn't participated since August so it's been a fair while! Haha.

As you may know, I was the 'creator' of ANMonday, I suppose you could say, and I was running it for close to a year, but recently found I had no time to run it anymore. I had very little time to blog, let alone run the group which was disappointing but it's okay. I handed the reins over to Theresa from It's All About the Polish and she is doing a great job running it! :)

For the month of November, the theme for ANMonday is Aussie Indie Polishes! It's so cool to have a monthly theme, I really like that idea a lot. So each Monday will be a different colour to use.
I pushed myself to do my best to join in this month because I have a lot of untried Aussie indie polishes, and I also have been severely neglecting them in the past couple months!

For the 4th of November {yes, I know that was yesterday lol. In my defence I had a busy weekend and a busy day yesterday!}, the theme was Blue or Green.

I was a bit lazy for this week's theme but I promise next week I will try and incorporate some nail art into it! For some reason I'm not too good at pairing nail art with indie polishes. Probably because ones like the one I used are already so busy on their own, nail art would ruin it.


Nightsong Grotto by Femme Fatale Cosmetics is a gorgeous teal base that is absolutely packed with glitters including green, blue, teal and pink. It's very dense on its own so I didn't use a base colour.
Just 2 coats of Nightsong Grotto {plus two coats of top coat to smooth it out}.


I also uploaded a swatch in motion to my YouTube channel!


Thanks for visiting! ♥

6 comments:

  1. So pretty Elissa! I love the color, the texture (I can imagine how it feels like without topcoat) and the glitters...so full of glitter, I really HAVE to have some indie polishes. So, so great!
    Thanks for sharing it with us! (I'm going to the group to see what's up, hehe)
    A big hug,
    Natalia.

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is just a stunnig polish- I'm not able to describe its beauty at all! Love Love LOVE it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW, what a pretty nail polish ! I love the depth in it *__*

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this Liss! Seems Femme Fatale was a crowd favourite for yesterdays ANM :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. So deep and such a stunner, and your swatch is perfect! Love!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This polish is so gorgeous on you. *w*

    ReplyDelete