Tuesday, November 5, 2013

Getting Back Into Stamping.

I've been wanting to get back into doing more nail art recently, but I'm not very good at coming up with ideas; hence why I'm always doing 'inspired' manicures.
Well, today's nail art is inspired by something - but it's not somebody else's nail art.

I started by creating a gradient with Essie A Crewed Interest, Revlon Buttercup and Essie Mint Candy Apple. My gradient was inspired by this picture from Pinterest. :)
{ I have a gradient tutorial video here if you are interested in seeing how I did this. }

I have been wanting to work on my stamping skills also, and I felt the gradient was too plain.
I stamped over the gradient using the flip flop images from Bundle Monster plate BM-309. I used this black polish from Born Pretty to stamp with. I kind of wish I hadn't stamped over the gradient - it looked prettier on its own. Oh well. *sigh*


Thanks for visiting! ♥

4 comments:

  1. the gradient colours are gorgeous! I love your stamping too

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmmm...sadly I have to agree that this gradient looks better with no stamping on :(

    ReplyDelete