Friday, November 29, 2013

piCture pOlish Friday #2: 'Shy Violet'

Hi you guys! piCture pOlish Friday is here again. You can check out last week's PP post here.


This is Shy Violet, a bright violet jelly base with silver micro flakes throughout. I love piCture pOlish's polishes in this style! Shy Violet was made in collaboration with Rachel from Glam Polish! And yes, that's the same Rachel from the Glam Polish indie brand. :) She actually had a blog before she started making her own polish if you weren't aware.

Sorry about the horrible glare in all of the following photos. :/ I tried everything to get the glare to go away when I was photographing. :(


Shy Violet dries to a slightly matte/satin finish, as it is quite a bright colour; so I'm guessing it has a slight neon pigment in it. I just applied a shiny top coat, because I prefer shiny nails. :)
It is also rather sheer, so I needed 3 coats for opacity. In the harsh light in my photos, the polish looks much more sheer than it actually was, however.


And some outdoor shots...


piCture pOlish

*Product(s) in this post were provided to me by the company or PR for my 100% honest review. For more info please read my Disclosure Policy*

3 comments:

  1. How beautiful!!! Love the neon base colour, the glitter just makes it that little bit extra spesh!

    Sarah | More Than Adored

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lindsay (nailthataccent)December 6, 2013 at 11:43 AM

    Great job

    ReplyDelete