Wednesday, June 25, 2014

Update {I opened an ETSY shop!}

Hi friends! :)
I'm so sorry that things have been quiet over here for the last month. It's really hard to get back into the routine of blogging after the wedding hiatus. It's also hard to come up with new ideas. (Please let me know if you have anything you'd like to see on my blog! I'm open to suggestions!) I really want to get back into it, though. I miss blogging!
Anyway. Today I thought I'd update you on what's been going on lately! 

Probably the most exciting thing that has happened lately, is that I opened an Etsy shop! It was a pretty quick decision. The idea popped into my head when I was shopping for craft supplies and I quickly asked on Instagram if anyone would be interested if I opened up my own shop, selling planner goodies and stationery. I got a great response so it was decided. I spent a whole weekend getting crafty and making loads of goodies.
So, last night I opened my shop, Made By Elissa. At this time I am only shipping within Australia, but I am looking into international shipping in the next couple of weeks. It shouldn't cost too much, either which is great news for my international friends!
I will be working on updating the shop about once a week with new goodies and I will post on my Instagram when I do. (Speaking of Instagram, I have a new account and am not using my old one anymore. Please follow the new one if you haven't already!)
This is a really exciting thing for me and I'm so happy I'm able to do this because it's something I really enjoy doing, and it will keep me busy!


The hubby and I have been married for about 2.5 months now. (What?!) Time is going so fast. It's crazy! We should have our wedding photos back soon which is really exciting. I can't wait to see them! I will probably do a wedding post when we get them and show you a bit of our day, so keep an eye out for that! :)
It's quite different, being married and adjusting to that, but it's also been really fun and it's so nice to be with my best friend all the time. :)

I'm still very much obsessed with planners. My collection seriously changes every week. I've been swapping & buying new planners and changing up my collection ALL the time as I find what works best for me. I love it and it keeps me organised which is very important, because otherwise I would get absolutely nothing done, and forget everything!

I've started making YouTube videos again! I changed my channel name to Elissa's Planners but all my nail videos are still there and will remain there. I've started uploading planner videos. So far I have two planner set-up videos, one (outdated) collection and a 'what's in my stationery/planner case' videos! I want to keep working on new videos so if you have any requests please let me know!

Thanks so much for reading, everyone! ♥
Don't forget to check out my shop, and if you have any blog/video requests, please let me know. :)
 
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment