Tuesday, August 26, 2014

Call For Suggestions/Requests

Hi friends! I hope your week is going well so far.
I wanted to ask you a question today.

What would you like to see from my blog/me?


I'm kind of out of ideas, and unsure what people want to see from my blog.
I love writing, and taking photos, so blogging is something that I really enjoy, I'm just not very inspired at the moment.

I would really, really love to hear any requests/suggestions for posts that you have. You can request literally anything! Life, nails, planners, anything!

Please fill out this form to request! :)

Please feel free to follow me on Twitter {probably the easiest way to contact me!}, Instagram, Facebook & YouTube.
And you can also email me! I would love to chat with you. You can send me your suggestions there also.

Thanks for reading. ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment